Justin Thomas joined Boyle & Leonard, P.A. in 2014. Prior to joining the firm, he practiced as an associate in a well-established Fort Myers civil and real estate litigation firm. During law school, Mr. Thomas practiced as a student attorney under Michigan’s student practice rule with the Washtenaw County Public Defender’s Office in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Mr. Thomas is a Fort Myers native and is married to his high school sweetheart, Nicole. When not practicing law, Mr. Thomas is likely to be found fishing, hunting, and boating.
- Juris Doctorate – Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Bachelor of Science of Business Administration, Finance – University of South Florida
- Associate of Arts, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society – Edison Community College
ADMISSIONS TO PRACTICE
- State of Florida
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- America Inns of Court – Calusa Chapter