Florida Civil Appeals
Your Trusted Appellate Resource Through the Court of Appeals
The law firm of Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A. handles civil appeals across Florida in both State and Federal Court. Attorney Mark A. Boyle has been admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States Bar. Our firm has handled appeals in Florida Circuit Courts, Florida’s District Courts of Appeal, the Florida Supreme Court, and the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Our firm regularly participates as amicus curiae (“friend if the court”) counsel on issues affecting insurance recovery issues throughout the country.
- United States Fire Insurance Company v. J.S.U.B., Inc., 979 So. 2d 871 (Fla. 2007)
- Auto-Owners Insurance Company v. Pozzi Window Company, 984 So. 2d 241 (Fla. 2008) (Amicus Curiae Counsel)
- Harbor Specialty Insurance Company v. Schwartz, 932 So. 2d 383 (Fla. 2d DCA 2006)
- Worthington Communities Inc. and Ohio Casualty Insurance Company Inc. v. Mejia, 28 So. 3d 79 (Fla. 2d DCA 2009)
- Professional Consulting Services v. Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company, 849 So. 2d 446 (Fla. 2d DCA 2003)
Our Practice Areas of Expertise
Insurance Disputes and Claims
Insurance Bad Faith Claims
Insurance Coverage Co-Counsel
Insurance Agent & Insurance Broker Claims
Real Estate Matters
Mediation / Arbitration
Personal & Business Disputes
With offices in Fort Myers, Tampa and South Carolina, Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A.
is an insurance litigation law firm that serves clients across North America and the Caribbean.
9111 W. COLLEGE POINTE DRIVE
FORT MYERS, FL 33919
PH: 239-337-1303 | FAX: 239-337-7674
1501 W. Cleveland St., Ste 302
TAMPA, FL 33606
PH: 813-305-3019 | FAX: 239-337-7674
P.O. BOX 31578
CHARLESTON, SC 29417
PH: 854-800-0804 | FAX: 239-337-7674