MOLLY CHAFE BROCKMEYER, ESQUIRE
Molly Chafe Brockmeyer, Esquire
Molly Chafe Brockmeyer joined Boyle & Leonard, P.A. in 2013 after graduation from Ave Maria School of Law and admission to the Florida Bar. During her law school career, Mrs. Brockmeyer worked as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Sheri Polster Chappell of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the Honorable Edward C. LaRose of the Florida Second District Court of Appeal. Mrs. Brockmeyer served on the editorial board of the Ave Maria Law Review and graduated in the top ten percent of her class. Mrs. Brockmeyer obtained her undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College where she played Division I softball.
Mrs. Brockmeyer focuses her practice in the areas of insurance coverage disputes, insurance claim presentation, bad faith matters, and appeals.
- Juris Doctorate – Ave Maria School of Law, cum laude
- Bachelor of Arts, Government/Public Policy – Dartmouth College
Admissions to Practice
- State of Florida
- United States District Court – Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court – Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Dartmouth Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Southwest Florida Federal Bar Association
- American Inns of Court – Calusa Chapter
- Boyle & Leonard, P.A.
- The Honorable Sheri Polster Chappell, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Ross, Lanier & Deifik, P.A.
Our Practice Areas of Expertise
Insurance Disputes and Claims
Insurance Bad Faith Claims
Insurance Coverage Co-Counsel
Insurance Agent & Insurance Broker Claims
Real Estate Matters
Mediation / Arbitration
Personal & Business Disputes
With offices in Fort Myers, Tampa and South Carolina, Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A.
is an insurance litigation law firm that serves clients across North America and the Caribbean.
9111 W. COLLEGE POINTE DRIVE
FORT MYERS, FL 33919
PH: 239-337-1303 | FAX: 239-337-7674
800 W. DE LEON STREET
TAMPA, FL 33606
PH: 813-305-3019 | FAX: 239-337-7674
P.O. BOX 31578
CHARLESTON, SC 29417
PH: 854-800-0804 | FAX: 239-337-7674