GREGORY L. EVANS, ESQ.
Gregory L. Evans, Esq.
Gregory L. Evans joined Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P. A. in 2016. Mr. Evans is a Martindale-Hubbell “AV Preeminent” Rated Attorney with extensive and recognized experience in complex first-party insurance, third-party insurance and extra-contractual claims. The focus of Mr. Evans’ practice is the representation of individual and commercial policyholders in all aspects of the insurance claim, including claims presentation, coverage denials, litigation, insurance bad faith, and appeals. Mr. Evans’ experience includes the resolution of coverage disputes arising under automobile liability, uninsured motorist, commercial general liability, professional liability, homeowners, property, life, and individual disability policies.
Mr. Evans resides in Saint Petersburg with his wife, Kathy, and their son, Aidan.
- Juris Doctorate, Magna Cum Laude (Graduated No. 3) 1988, Stetson University College of Law
- Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude 1985, Appalachian State University.
Admissions to Practice
- State of Florida
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Boyle & Leonard, P. A., Of Counsel
- 2010-2016 Vaka Law Group, P.L., Member, Insurance Coverage Practice
- 2007-2010 Childress, Duffy Goldblatt, LTD. f/k/a Douglas L. Grose P.A., Of Counsel and Partner, Insurance Coverage Practice Group
- 2002-2007 Barr Murman Tonelli, Partner, Insurance Coverage Group
- 1999-2002 Akerman Senterfitt, Supervising Shareholder, Insurance Coverage Litigation Group
- 1989-1999 Fowler White Gillen Boggs Villareal & Banker, Shareholder, Insurance Coverage Section
- 1988-1989 Harris, Barrett, Mann & Dew, Associate
REPRESENTATIVE SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Employment-Related Claims: Is There Coverage? An Overview of Potential Coverage Employment-Related Claims Under Commercial General Liability Policies, Trial Advocate Quarterly, Vol. 15, No. 2, Spring, 1996
- Auto Insurance Law and Accident Litigation, August 20, 1998 (approved by the Florida Bar for 7.0 hours of general CLE credit)
- Auto Insurance Law and Accident Litigation: The Personal Injury Protection Claim, September, 2000 (approved by the Florida Bar for general CLE credit)
- “Good Faith” Claims Adjustment Seminar, March, 2003, Horace Mann Insurance Companies, Columbia, South Carolina
- Coverage for Chinese Drywall at the HarrisMartin Chinese Drywall Litigation Conference, 2009
Our Practice Areas of Expertise
Insurance Disputes and Claims
Insurance Bad Faith Claims
Insurance Coverage Co-Counsel
Insurance Agent & Insurance Broker Claims
Real Estate Matters
Mediation / Arbitration
Personal & Business Disputes
With offices in Fort Myers, Tampa and South Carolina, Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A.
is an insurance litigation law firm that serves clients across North America and the Caribbean.
9111 W. COLLEGE POINTE DRIVE
FORT MYERS, FL 33919
PH: 239-337-1303 | FAX: 239-337-7674
1501 W. Cleveland St., Ste 302
TAMPA, FL 33606
PH: 813-305-3019 | FAX: 239-337-7674
P.O. BOX 31578
CHARLESTON, SC 29417
PH: 854-800-0804 | FAX: 239-337-7674