Molly Chafe Brockmeyer joined Boyle & Leonard, P.A. in 2013 after graduation from Ave Maria School of Law and admission to the Florida Bar. During her law school career, Ms. Brockmeyer worked as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Sheri Polster Chappell of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the Honorable Edward C. LaRose of the Florida Second District Court of Appeal. Ms. Brockmeyer served on the editorial board of the Ave Maria Law Review and graduated in the top ten percent of her class. Ms. Brockmeyer obtained her undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College where she played Division I softball.
- Juris Doctorate – Ave Maria School of Law, cum laude
- Bachelor of Arts, Government/Public Policy – Dartmouth College
ADMISSIONS TO PRACTICE
- State of Florida
- United States District Court – Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court – Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Dartmouth Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Southwest Florida Federal Bar Association
- American Inns of Court – Calusa Chapter
- Boyle & Leonard, P.A.
- Associate Attorney
- The Honorable Sheri Polster Chappell, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Federal Judicial Intern
- Ross, Lanier & Deifik, P.A.
- Law Clerk
- The Honorable Edward C. LaRose, Florida Second District Court of Appeal
- Judicial Intern