Amanda Anderson joined Boyle & Leonard, P.A. in 2011 upon graduating from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. She is the managing attorney of the firm’s Tampa office and in December of 2016, Amanda became a partner of Boyle & Leonard, P.A. She worked as a Law Clerk until gaining admission to The Florida Bar in September 2011. During law school, Ms. Anderson volunteered at Three Rivers Legal Services and worked as a summer law clerk at Russell T. Kirshy, attorney at law and the Mack Law Firm. Ms. Anderson has done various community service projects throughout Florida.
Ms. Anderson’s practice focuses primarily on the representation of business policyholders, typically contractors, relative to various risk transfer issues in the commercial general liability context, insurance claim presentation, bad faith, commercial and business litigation and appeals. Ms. Anderson is licensed in Florida and South Carolina.
Ms. Anderson is originally from Englewood, Florida and enjoys boating, fishing, and attending sporting events.
- Juris Doctorate – University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2011
- Bachelor of Science – Business Administration, University of Florida,
Cum Laude 2007; Golden Key Honor Society; Delta Epsilon Iota; Alpha Kappa Psi
ADMISSIONS TO PRACTICE
- State of Florida, 2011
- State of South Carolina, 2015
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court – Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court – Northern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association
- Collier County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Lee County Association for Women Lawyers
LEADERSHIP & COMMUNITY SERVICE
- University of Florida Levin College of Law Honor Code Committee Member
- University of Florida Student Government Honor Court Member
- American Heart Association Intern/Volunteer
- South County YMCA Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Boyle & Leonard, P.A.
- Associate Attorney
- Russell T. Kirshy, Attorney at Law
- Law Clerk
- Three Rivers Legal Services
- Mack Law Firm Chartered
- Legal Intern